Running Back Voting Thread

knapplc

Running Back Poll  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Fro Daddy cuz he has lots of experience running...from the law, creditors...etc, and hasn't been caught yet. I voted for someone else too but can't remember who it was...I guess you can just all thank me... <_<

You got that right. quick feet my friend....quick feet. That and constantly changing phone numbers. ;)

Redout and Maudfather for the 1-2 punch.

If BRI struggles I might just put the person who ends in 2nd place at the running back position and put him in the wildcat :LOLtartar

You'll have two RBs from this poll, so how you use them is up to you. Of course, I may have input into offensive philosophy, but I tend to be more defense minded like Bo.

Redout and Maudfather for the 1-2 punch.

If BRI struggles I might just put the person who ends in 2nd place at the running back position and put him in the wildcat :LOLtartar

You'll have two RBs from this poll, so how you use them is up to you. Of course, I may have input into offensive philosophy, but I tend to be more defense minded like Bo.

Ok sounds good. Two running backs the better. I hope both of the running backs aren't white, because we all know that won't work

:sarcasm