Chris Williams

I think as a fanbase we all had very hi hopes for Chris..

Best of luck to him . Guy displayed mad skills in HS.

Yes, it really is too bad. I was really excited to see what this kid would be able to do.

This sort of thing happens though. Not every recruit pans out the way you want, but then some you didn't expect turn out to be legends.

I hope he works things out with his life and gets to play football somewhere else. It would be a waste of talent if he couldn't.

I'm always concerned about posts like this. It could be true, but without an outside source it's so hard to confirm what happened. I agree with B-Rent that it's almost like slander.

Whatever the truth is, it's clear Williams was kicked off the team in less-than-pleasant circumstances. I think everyone would agree that it's too bad.

Lets just say that I am friends with the coach at my university in Abilene and have personally talked with Major Culbert (former nebraska safety) and have personally talked with a coach in town as well as parents who have kids who played with Willimas and still keep in contact with him... both were kicked out for drugs after multiple chances to change.

Lets just say that I am friends with the coach at my university in Abilene and have personally talked with Major Culbert (former nebraska safety) and have personally talked with a coach in town as well as parents who have kids who played with Willimas and still keep in contact with him... both were kicked out for drugs after multiple chances to change.

Well, I am Chris Williams, and these are all lies..... See, you can say whatever you want and it doesnt make it true.

I understand you are helping share the word, but unless this is proven, this is rumors and if isnt true, than that is unfair to Chris.

Well, while there is no proof in print, I don't doubt the stories. These are young guys that are in college...and I remember what college was like. They have also been the center of attention for their whole lives, and popular. So, I could see them getting plenty of invites to parties involving drugs or drinking. I mean - what else is there to do in your down time in college? Study?

:LOLtartar

Well, while there is no proof in print, I don't doubt the stories. These are young guys that are in college...and I remember what college was like. They have also been the center of attention for their whole lives, and popular. So, I could see them getting plenty of invites to parties involving drugs or drinking. I mean - what else is there to do in your down time in college? Study?

:LOLtartar

Sex. That can also lead to troubles tho.. ask Pat Witt.