Center Nomination Thread

knapplc

Nominate Blackshirtguru

Thanks for the nomination. Just no one get too frisky while you're down there. ;)

BRI is the QB...get used to being "touched"

I have a feeling anyone who makes the team is gonna get Terry Frisked on a consistent basis.

He'll just claim "he's doing his job". Yeah right...we all know why cops "frisk"

If he demands a strip search, then I am gonna get nervous!

All I know is you sick bastards better snap the ball correctly, if I drop it because of you I'm licking some a$$.

:blink::blink::blink:

You can't stop the need for man on man action, you can only hope to contain it.

Nominate Blackshirtguru

Thanks for the nomination. Just no one get too frisky while you're down there. ;)

I have a feeling anyone who makes the team is gonna get Terry Frisked on a consistent basis.

He'll just claim "he's doing his job". Yeah right...we all know why cops "frisk"

All I know is you sick bastards better snap the ball correctly, if I drop it because of you I'm licking some a$$.

A-hole!!! :rollin

Nominate Blackshirtguru

its funny cuz thats exactly what i thought i had read, i had to scroll back up to make sure he didnt type "licking" haha