Nebraska needs to stop sitting on their hands!!

So what if Kansas offered the kid a scholarship....the kid wants to be a Husker and he'll more than likely walk on.

If it were me I would have a hard time turning down a free education for the chance to walk on.

But if your that certain in yourself, you must think you got a great chance to make a difference and earn the schollie

I understand that. Good thing I am not in Marsh's position.

But this kid right here has to be a great story for Bo to tell him about.

http://www.chicagobears.com/team/player.asp?player_id=171

was a walk on at LSU^^^

I don't think the mohawk hairstlye helped impress the coaches very much on his visit...

I hope the coaches don't have that big of a stick up their a$$&s, because that would be a really stupid reason to not offer a kid.

That's probably true, but would it make a difference if they were employers offering him a job? Where is the line drawn on this type of stuff?

how people act is more important than how they look. i know of some bikers in omaha that are some of the most standup dudes youd ever meet. but they look like theyd cut you just for fun. i look like a punk with tattoo's and my spiky haircut, but id like to think im a good person. recruiting a football shouldnt depend on your damn hairstyle. look at kenny bell lol

I don't think the mohawk hairstlye helped impress the coaches very much on his visit...

I hope the coaches don't have that big of a stick up their a$$&s, because that would be a really stupid reason to not offer a kid.

That's probably true, but would it make a difference if they were employers offering him a job? Where is the line drawn on this type of stuff?

A penis tattoo on your face maybe? :dunno

Marsh has said that he would have a hard time turning down a free education even at a D2 school. I dont think we should offer him with cooper, carnes, and owa still high on the huskers. If someone falls through than I dont have a problem with it. Or even a grayshirt offer.

A penis tattoo on your face maybe? dunno.gif

High standards, I seeinsertsarcasm.gif

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

So what if Kansas offered the kid a scholarship....the kid wants to be a Husker and he'll more than likely walk on.

If it were me I would have a hard time turning down a free education for the chance to walk on.

I understand the free education but he's stated that he's been a Husker fan for years and his dad is a Husker fan. If I was in his position I would walk on because it would be dream to play for Nebraska. Playing infront of 85+ thousand fans and infront of my dad whos a season ticket holder would be the ultimate dream.

Would I be upset if Marsh would go to Kansas or any DII school on a scholarship no I wouldn't be upset and I wouldn't blame the kid but to possible walk on at Nebraska and to make an impact on this team and to maybe one day prove everybody wrong and earn a scholarship would be something that he'll never forget.

SO which would we rather offer a scholie if we could do it again....

Cotton VS. Marsh....

winner takes all

i'd go with Marsh on this one but would stil give the guy a gray shirt or priority walk-on as of now

I don't have a lot to go on, but I'd pick Cotton based on his measurables (6'7" 265).