Miss Nebraska / Miss USA

So normally I don't watch these stupid pageants, but Miss Nebraska was my friend. She use to work at HuskerVision, and was also in the broadcasting program with me. Her name is Brittany Jeffers. I think she is a morning anchor for one of the local news stations now. Anyway, she won miss Nebraska, and the Miss USA pageant was on last night. She made her introduction as the pageant started by saying...

"Hi I'm Brittany Jeffers from Nebraska, where every third grader can spell Ndamukong Suh"

I just thought it was classic, she ended up getting into the top 10, and lasted pretty much the whole night. Shes a really nice girl and I was proud of her. I thought some of you would get a kick out of her opening line.

Here is her pic, maybe your recognize her.

Brittany.jpg

Is that seriously a picture? My goodness, airbrushing techniques these days are incredible (and also terribly overboard).

She is from Columbus isn't she?

Actually she's from Ogallala. I actually lived right across the street from her family. Hard to believe thats the little girl that used to practice her cheerleading in their driveway when she was ten. It was great to see her do so well.

So normally I don't watch these stupid pageants, but Miss Nebraska was my friend. She use to work at HuskerVision, and was also in the broadcasting program with me. Her name is Brittany Jeffers. I think she is a morning anchor for one of the local news stations now. Anyway, she won miss Nebraska, and the Miss USA pageant was on last night. She made her introduction as the pageant started by saying...

"Hi I'm Brittany Jeffers from Nebraska, where every third grader can spell Ndamukong Suh"

I just thought it was classic, she ended up getting into the top 10, and lasted pretty much the whole night. Shes a really nice girl and I was proud of her. I thought some of you would get a kick out of her opening line.

Here is her pic, maybe your recognize her.

Brittany.jpg

wow i bet she is a nice persoin..... but she aint much to look at

• Fire 1