Rivals preseason top 25 for next year

schuhbdoo

Hell yes! I am really excited about this season guys! I will be watching closely the defensive line.

Most of the teams ahead of us have legimate heisman hopefuls.

This is really big news. You run the table from the 5 spot and you are pretty much assured a NC game appearance.

We would have wins against, UT, BIG 12 CCG, UWash.

I agree with almost everybody else, being ranked fifth is much too high. It goes without saying that we lose some serious talent on the defensive side of the ball, and our offense is nowhere near top 5 material. I'm not saying that we don't have the potential to be ranked this high, as I expect the offense to be much improved. Don't sleep on Cody Green, it wouldn't surprise me to see him have a terrific spring ball, and put some serious pressure on Zac Lee. Our offense is transforming into one that demands a mobile quarterback, and Lee just doesn't cut it in that department. I would also really like to see Tray Robinson establish himself as a back who deserves carries. I'm a big fan of having three capable backs that get carries, and I know Watson believes in that philosophy too. It should be a very intriguing matchup to see who grabs hold of the third running back between Tray Robinson and Braylon Heard.

No Kool-Aid, just my honest football opinion...I will consider the 2010 season a disappointment if we fail to win the Big Twelve Championship.

I agree with almost everybody else, being ranked fifth is much too high. It goes without saying that we lose some serious talent on the defensive side of the ball, and our offense is nowhere near top 5 material. I'm not saying that we don't have the potential to be ranked this high, as I expect the offense to be much improved. Don't sleep on Cody Green, it wouldn't surprise me to see him have a terrific spring ball, and put some serious pressure on Zac Lee. Our offense is transforming into one that demands a mobile quarterback, and Lee just doesn't cut it in that department. I would also really like to see Tray Robinson establish himself as a back who deserves carries. I'm a big fan of having three capable backs that get carries, and I know Watson believes in that philosophy too. It should be a very intriguing matchup to see who grabs hold of the third running back between Tray Robinson and Braylon Heard.

No Kool-Aid, just my honest football opinion...I will consider the 2010 season a disappointment if we fail to win the Big Twelve Championship.

Disappointment? Huh? :blink: North I can understand...

Any time a team wins out in the big 12 they will be playing for a title. The Big 12 ranks only behind the SEC for Texas alone. Look at the Pac 10...USC has been carrying that conference's reputation with the media for years (things have changed now). Anyway let em rank us high. I am puzzled by Boise St #3. They win was not impressive over TCU to end the season. Plus they lost their D coordinator. But whatever. They'll remain high because they play NO ONE all year.

Arkansas also is a strange pick. How does a team with only a qb and no defense hope to survive in that conference? Navy is a surprise too. They finished the season strong but they're losing a lot of talent. Nice to see them getting some love though.