Front Page Yahoo Sports

hskerprid

The Media sure is jumping on the train. It seems everyday a new poll or article comes out explaining NU's possible emergence as a national player. We better add a couple more cars to make room for everyone, lets just hope we dont come around a bend with too much steam and derail.

The Media sure is jumping on the train. It seems everyday a new poll or article comes out explaining NU's possible emergence as a national player. We better add a couple more cars to make room for everyone, lets just hope we dont come around a bend with too much steam and derail.

Holy metaphor Batman! :o

I would almost rather not have all the hype and attention about what we could possibly do next year. Its great for the program, I understand that, but I think its just way too early for the national media to be forecasting what Nebraska will be like. There is still a lot of time left before next fall and we all know a lot of things can happen or change. Again, I love the attention. Wish we were a little more under the radar and could SUHprise a number of teams. I know I'm dedhoarse

Exactly who is this Yahoo writer? Are you kidding me with this!?

The question marks are on an offense that averaged 17.7 points in games against Big Six conference opponents and just 175.7 passing yards overall

Still livin' in the 40s I guess. :facepalm:

No your Big Six would be your BCS conferences.. so our games vs AZ and Va Tech are included in there. aka, non-sunbelt games.

The question marks are on an offense that averaged 17.7 points in games against Big Six conference opponents and just 175.7 passing yards overall

No your Big Six would be your BCS conferences.. so our games vs AZ and Va Tech are included in there. aka, non-sunbelt games.

Ha I read it as the big six conference also thanks for clearing that up. Ive said it a hundred times but this is making me so nervous why can't the media act like we dont exist like they have for the past five years?

Ha I read it as the big six conference also thanks for clearing that up. Ive said it a hundred times but this is making me so nervous why can't the media act like we dont exist like they have for the past five years?