What offense do you want NU to run?

ESPY

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Pro Style because it's the closest to a power running game without the option offense and can still pass. Like others have said, I want an offense that can adapt to our players. And I like being able to pass the ball and have defenses concerned about our passing game. Someone else mentioned Alabama's offense, but I don't like their offensive scheme. I'd rather have Alabama's o-line and a more aggressive scheme.

I voted spread option due to some of the athletes we currently and seem to be recruiting. I also feel it is good to have a combination of a few different styles so you can keep teams guessing...not too many to make it confusing to the players.

Watching the bowl game it was fun to see the different schemes being used....Wildcat (Wild Husker) with Rex, the throws that were actually made, and the running game was great.

In the end, I want an offense that works and scores points. They can call it whatever they want, just as long as we win...JUST WIN BABY!!!!