SIGNED DT Todd Peat

Apparently, I'm not the only one who's been enjoying Billy Madison on TBS the last few days.

I'm holding out hope on Peat, even though all signs seem to point to ASU. Stranger things have happened... it's recruiting. Also, him announcing from his old school isn't that big a deal to me... It's not like that's some great indicator of him picking ASU. He probably just wants to make his choice somewhere he feels comfortable. Although it does seem likely to be ASU, it's not like Peat is going to drive to Lincoln and announce there. Now THAT would be a dead giveaway.

his grave, er... future. His future.

He's said he thinks NU will play for National Championships. Sure ASU offers early playing time and close to home ... but c'mon Todd. Get lost on a bad team or help make a good team great. The choice is yours. Be a part of something truly special. Other Huskers from AZ have blossomed here. See future top ten draft pick: Prince Amukamara.

Announcing at 9:30am (CST) on NSD.

Well I'll be here awaiting your decision Mr. Peat. I kind of like that he's doing it at his elementary school. The kiddos are going to think it's so cool no matter what he chooses. He's pry the coolest dude in town. Who knows, we might get more future superstars in fifteen years if he chooses us.

ASU fans very, very, confident about this one.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if Peat is N but I think this one is gone.

Sorta reminds me of Owa's situation. Husker fans were confident he was a silent commit. UCLA fans thought he was NU-bound too.

Would love to be wrong, but I think Peat ends up a Sun Devil.

ASU fans very, very, confident about this one.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if Peat is N but I think this one is gone.

Sorta reminds me of Owa's situation. Husker fans were confident he was a silent commit. UCLA fans thought he was NU-bound too.

Would love to be wrong, but I think Peat ends up a Sun Devil.

Agreed. On both counts.