SIGNED DT Todd Peat

Bo's in-home with TPjr is tonight, bring him home Bo.

No doubt aspeedlin...I hope your gut intuition on this guy proves accurate.

Btw, just a quick word of appreciation to you and SkerChicago, PaulCrewe, and some others who I am definitely forgetting. You guys (and girls, girlknowsfootball does indeed know football and is particularly well informed on recruiting as well,) all have a ton of good info, and I appreciate you posting it for the uninformed among us like me. Thanks for your efforts and insight, I appreciate it!

• Fire 1

Bo's in-home with TPjr is tonight, bring him home Bo.

No doubt aspeedlin...I hope your gut intuition on this guy proves accurate.

Btw, just a quick word of appreciation to you and SkerChicago, PaulCrewe, and some others who I am definitely forgetting. You guys (and girls, girlknowsfootball does indeed know football and is particularly well informed on recruiting as well,) all have a ton of good info, and I appreciate you posting it for the uninformed among us like me. Thanks for your efforts and insight, I appreciate it!

Thank you for the kind words sir, the people on this board make it the best board out there. For anything Nebraska related, everybody deserves a pat on the back!

Cyrus Hobbi to USC, this a good sign for Nebraska. Todd and Cyrus were close friends, and if Cyrus wouldve stayed home I think TPjr wouldve too.

I may be feeling the same vibe brotha. The Hobbi decision to bail to USC I think adds to NU's odds of landing him. Add in the fact that Bo is in home tonight only makes the felling stronger. The only thing that could top it is if Erickson or the ASU staff sneaks in tomorrow, because after that it quiet(30th) and the dead(31-3) periods. The final talks may close this deal. The only way Peat could shock me is if he Darian Bryant's the decision and chooses OSU from way out of left field. Don't see it happening at all, but who knows. I am with you though, 60-40 NU

Nebula-thanks for the the props. The best thing you can do here is not be afraid to ask questions and speak up when ya got a tip, hint, feeling, gas, whatever.

Cyrus Hobbi to USC, this a good sign for Nebraska. Todd and Cyrus were close friends, and if Cyrus wouldve stayed home I think TPjr wouldve too.

I may be feeling the same vibe brotha. The Hobbi decision to bail to USC I think adds to NU's odds of landing him. Add in the fact that Bo is in home tonight only makes the felling stronger. The only thing that could top it is if Erickson or the ASU staff sneaks in tomorrow, because after that it quiet(30th) and the dead(31-3) periods. The final talks may close this deal. The only way Peat could shock me is if he Darian Bryant's the decision and chooses OSU from way out of left field. Don't see it happening at all, but who knows. I am with you though, 60-40 NU

Nebula-thanks for the the props. The best thing you can do here is not be afraid to ask questions and speak up when ya got a tip, hint, feeling, gas, whatever.

Erickson also saw Peat today.

Dennis Erickson or Bo Pelini for a defensive player?

thinker-thumb.gif

Dennis Erickson or Bo Pelini for a defensive player?

thinker-thumb.gif

I'll take BO for $2000 Alex...uh... I mean Aspeedlin4589 :)