SIGNED DT Todd Peat

ASU's scout board is focusing a lot on weather :LOLtartar

ASU

That is truly sad! I guess if he wants to go to a school who thinks success is being above 500....than so be it. I think he would do "good things" here. We already know Bo's success in coaching DT's in the past.....I am sure our program in general, along with Bo's past coaching abilities are something that can help lure Peat here.

I just can't take this Nyatawa guy seriously. His first tweet was worded like a text, and now in this one he claims Peat is still considering OSU.

Sorry, not trying to hate on the guy, but he just doesn't have his ducks in a row.

For the second time now, tweets are limited to 140 characters.... hence the abbreviations.. just because his tweets are reminiscent of a 11 year olds girls text doesn't make him unprofessional..

I just can't take this Nyatawa guy seriously. His first tweet was worded like a text, and now in this one he claims Peat is still considering OSU.

Sorry, not trying to hate on the guy, but he just doesn't have his ducks in a row.

For the second time now, tweets are limited to 140 characters.... hence the abbreviations.. just because his tweets are reminiscent of a 11 year olds girls text doesn't make him unprofessional..

Read my post before dogging me. I wasn't bothered by what he abbreviated, this time his info was wrong. Peat is not still considering Oregon State.

Alright, Im ready for an all-nighter with this thread, who's with me? I expect a lot of rampid speculation and rumors just like last year in the Owa thread the day before signing day.

I'M IN!!! Last year I wasn't a member of this bored and I got updates while sitting in class. This year should be a little better.

I don't know about that. In in interview I read he sure seemed to be interested in OSU along with Nebraska and ASU.

I don't know about that. In in interview I read he sure seemed to be interested in OSU along with Nebraska and ASU.

Acutally, the OSU aspect might have some legs. Peat has been quoted saying he thinks their defense fits him the best out of ASU and NU. Another guy on the scout's ASU site says Peat is going to OSU.

I don't believe much of what he's saying but you never know.

Alright, Im ready for an all-nighter with this thread, who's with me? I expect a lot of rampid speculation and rumors just like last year in the Owa thread the day before signing day.

I'M IN!!! Last year I wasn't a member of this bored and I got updates while sitting in class. This year should be a little better.

Oh snap!

bored, eh? ... which is German for a whale's vagina??

Sometimes you just have to say when in Rome... :rollin

I'm sure you meant super stimulating, amazingly awesome husker forum ;)