SIGNED DT Todd Peat

Think Bo will hook a video camera up to the TV in their living room and yell at Peat so he can get an idea of what it's going to be like playing for Bo, and his parents can get a feeling for what it will be like watching their son play for Nebraska on TV? :) just messin. Honestly though - if Bo was in my house I'd be slightly scared of the guy. I'd offer him a Bud Light and he'd chew my ass out for not having a "man's beer" like Schlitz.

I would show TPjr clips of Suh in 2009 and Crick in 2010 (especially from the CCG) and tell him and his parents I can make your son just as dominate as those two and ensure that your name will be mentioned in mock drafts all over the nation as a potential first rounder.

Schlitz or PBR, I could see Bo being a Crown Royal on the rocks kind of guy as well.

Not sure how new this news is, but tis new to me at least. I was reading an article on ASU's rivals page. Apparently Peat has made statements that he isn't sure that he wants to attend college near his home and that early playing time isn't as big of a deal as it was a few weeks ago. I really hope we can land Peat...we've taken a lot of blows lately in the recriuiting world. Its about time something goes our way now.

• Fire 1

Not sure how new this news is, but tis new to me at least. I was reading an article on ASU's rivals page. Apparently Peat has made statements that he isn't sure that he wants to attend college near his home and that early playing time isn't as big of a deal as it was a few weeks ago. I really hope we can land Peat...we've taken a lot of blows lately in the recriuiting world. Its about time something goes our way now.

If true thats great news...when is he deciding?

presumably sometime after friday, when Bo's in home

Congrats, this post has been referenced over at huskermax, even said found at huskerboard. You are about to cause mass hysteria over there

Congrats, this post has been referenced over at huskermax, even said found at huskerboard. You are about to cause mass hysteria over there

I feel honored...and I thought this was old news

presumably sometime after friday, when Bo's in home

Last I heard he was going to decide on NSD.