SIGNED DT Todd Peat

good sign?

Really its a two horse race. And the question really becomes was enough done tonight to get him to move out of state this summer.

i really hope so... i'm kinda pulled in two directions on this one... i want to be hopefully but something doesnt make sense to me....... i think its simply the time honored balance of staying at home and being comfortbale or going somewhere else out of state that requires a little bit more.....

but looking of course at coaching and records,history andall that stuff its pretty clear which team offers more......

Isn't Bo gonna visit him this weekend?

They were there tonight, its a 2 horse race between Nebraska and ASU. I would put it as 55% Nebraska and 45% ASU, he seems torn.

I think Bo is still supposed to visit this weekend. So I don't know if Peat is planning on waiting till then or not.

I have not heard that Bo will there this weekend, but I remember reading somewhere that coaches are only allowed one in-home per recruit. My guess is that he stays home and goes to ASU.

Come on aspeedlin, six minutes ago ya had 55-45 NU, what gives. Effim with ya, You and I are usually on the same page when it comes to recruits. I think it is a straight up coin toss at this point. Todd has a final three but I think it is no secret that it is a two horse race. I say 52=48 ASU. Hopefully Bo and the boys made things a lot harder for Todd to stay in state.

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU. The visit was tonight Tuesday the 18th and Todd will be deciding at the end of the week.

And yes aspeedlin, coaches only getone in home visit per recruit as mandated by the NCAA

Hard to figure a gut feeling after reading that article. He says good things about all three schools. He talks a lot about his thoughts on Nebraska but that's because the person asking questions is asking about Nebraska.

I personally think he might stay in-state with ASU. Good thing is that he will probably wait until Bo visits this weekend giving Bo a chance to push him our way. If I had to put percentages on it, my gut feeling says:

ASU - 45%

Nebraska - 40%

Oregon State - 15%

I have not heard that Bo will there this weekend, but I remember reading somewhere that coaches are only allowed one in-home per recruit. My guess is that he stays home and goes to ASU.

Come on aspeedlin, six minutes ago ya had 55-45 NU, what gives. Effim with ya, You and I are usually on the same page when it comes to recruits. I think it is a straight up coin toss at this point. Todd has a final three but I think it is no secret that it is a two horse race. I say 52=48 ASU. Hopefully Bo and the boys made things a lot harder for Todd to stay in state.

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU. The visit was tonight Tuesday the 18th and Todd will be deciding at the end of the week.

And yes aspeedlin, coaches only getone in home visit per recruit as mandated by the NCAA

I agree, we usually are on the same page when it comes to recruits. But, this kid is just so hard to read at this point in the game. I'm still thinking ASU in the end, as you said too Paul.