My thought is that regardless on people's thoughts on BRM or the site, people need to stand up to friggin corporate America and take a stand with the only thing they understand. That is money...be it real, or website hits or whatever angle you to care to choose.

I used to scoff at the idea of paying to post, but it really, really pi$$es me off that these clowns from Kalifornia are doing this. I will now gladly pay BRM to post just to tell these jokers to stick it where the sun doesn't shine....politics on the original site be darned. This is about Husker nation sticking up for their own.

I hope that the guys who did this get their arses handed to them in every conceivable way. Their letters to GoDaddy are just the frosting on the cake that I hope they choke on.

Go get 'em Max and GO BIG RED.

My thought is that regardless on people's thoughts on BRM or the site, people need to stand up to friggin corporate America and take a stand with the only thing they understand. That is money...be it real, or website hits or whatever angle you to care to choose.

I used to scoff at the idea of paying to post, but it really, really pi$$es me off that these clowns from Kalifornia are doing this. I will now gladly pay BRM to post just to tell these jokers to stick it where the sun doesn't shine....politics on the original site be darned. This is about Husker nation sticking up for their own.

I hope that the guys who did this get their arses handed to them in every conceivable way. Their letters to GoDaddy are just the frosting on the cake that I hope they choke on.

Go get 'em Max and GO BIG RED.

Great post! Pass the word.

BRM will get HuskerMax.com up and running in no time. Just give him a day or two to fix the glitches.

I think HuskerBoard.com and checking into HuskerMax.com will compliment each other rather well when it comes to Husker Football news.

Don't be surprised if the old pedia site dies a slow death "if" BRM and the corporation running the pedia site don't get things worked out.

GBR!

really, why the bumps??? its not like it has fallen off the front page and frankly.........who cares about huskermax?

Well, it would appear that casual visitors to huskerboard, who may frequent huskermax might.

Some people out there just might prefer links to media sites over sifting through pages of message boards to find their information on husker football. Myself, I like both mediums. However I find huskermax's interface easier when I am in a hurry.

And as far as supporting the new Max site, we're husker fans, and to some of us, its important to support our own. Especially when it is percieved that a husker fan is being shafted by corporate-business-California.

And I care! :w00t

• Fire 2