All I want from my Huskers

The physicality of our Huskers was what made them so feared in the 90s. Those championship teams mashed opponents to the point they'd be at a disadvantage to their opponent the week immediately following. Those type of teams are few and far between in college football these days. The thing that truly separated those 90s Huskers from the ones we see today was that the entire team had the same mindset - totally dominate & wear down the opponent in every facet. Offensively that was much easier since we just ran the ball down their throats, and defensively...well, it's the Blackshirts, so enough said. :power

I want a season that will put an end to the "I wonder when NU will be back" articles.

Also, I want to see more QB sacks. Nothing better than a smashing hit on the QB, and then watching his linemen gingerly help peel the QB off the turf.

I want a season that will put an end to the "I wonder when NU will be back" articles.

Also, I want to see more QB sacks. Nothing better than a smashing hit on the QB, and then watching his linemen gingerly help peel the QB off the turf.

why do you hate zac lee? i'm sure our o-line will be better this upcoming year.

Ha ha! Good point. There is nothing more painful than when it is our QB getting peeled off the turf. I want to see LESS of that.

Ha ha! Good point. There is nothing more painful than when it is our QB getting peeled off the turf. I want to see LESS of that.

watching the blackshirts get a sack is the best, it more than makes up for any struggles the offense may have. the blackshirts will hand out more sacks than a medieval seed merchant on inventory day.