Whos Next?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Jalen Grimble steps on the gas soon. NU is his only scheduled visit, he's bringing the parents, has met Suh and loves him, has an announcement date set in mind (his birthday)... It may be out in left field but wouldn't surprise me at all if he pulls the trigger for the big red sometime within the next 3-4 months.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Jalen Grimble steps on the gas soon. NU is his only scheduled visit, he's bringing the parents, has met Suh and loves him, has an announcement date set in mind (his birthday)... It may be out in left field but wouldn't surprise me at all if he pulls the trigger for the big red sometime within the next 3-4 months.

I hope your right, he could open the "flood gates"

I hope we get a recruit sooner than 3-4 months....

I hope we get a recruit sooner than 3-4 months....

Hopefully by April 17th. :koolaid2:

Williams aims to pull the trigger by the end of the month. Based on what I have read he really likes Michigan and Nebraska. It appears he is very familiar with both programs and last I heard he plans to bring his family to the NU spring game. He could surprise everyone with a verbal to another school but from the public information it looks like it will be between these 2 schools. (a collection of what I have read/gathered from Rivals free stuff).