OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

Says Nebraska and Stanford are equal at #1, but USC is making a late charge.

i find that hard to believe with his pas comments about how Nebraska was soo much better than stanford in most regards and didnt even compare..... but then again maybe im missing something.....

No knock to NU, but Stanford = world class education and notoriety.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Peat has looked horrible in the early practices and can't stop anybody. Expect his ranking to be downgraded from what I have heard.

I have not seen anything on the practices ... but my guess was that he would be downgraded once he committed to the Huskers.

Those reports can be misleading, most players aren't used to the level of competition they see at those all star games. The good players will adjust and be fine.

Apparently Peat has looked horrible in the early practices and can't stop anybody. Expect his ranking to be downgraded from what I have heard.

I have not seen anything on the practices ... but my guess was that he would be downgraded once he committed to the Huskers.

Those reports can be misleading, most players aren't used to the level of competition they see at those all star games. The good players will adjust and be fine.

Plus remember he has been playing B-Ball nearly full time as HS basketball is in Holiday Tourney season. Having to adjust from basketball last week to AA football game practices. Also, I could care less if he gets downgraded, it still doesn't stop Us, FSU and Stanford from wanting this kid badly.

Friend of mine just texted me this interesting tidbit. Take it for what it's worth:

Mark Jankovich

Just got off a flight in Orlando overheard a women talking about her son playing in the under armour game so after talking to her I found out it was andrus peats mom so being a big florida state fan I said so he's coming to Florida state right and she quickly said nooooo then quickly said well he's going to visit so then I said well I guess that means he's going to Nebraska and she just laughed so I said well good luck but she did say that she and his father were going to tally after the under armour game.... After that conversation he's Nebraska bound jimbo should probably move on :(

Reply ·· December 31, 2011 at 7:02pm

LINK

• Mavric unlocked this topic