OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

When is he suppose to make a decision? That is if he has scheduled a date.

Signing Day. Will be visiting Tallahassee after the game.

And Andrus is the ONLY OLineman on the Black team that can handle Mario Edwards Jr.

FSU's DLine for this class is absolutely disgustingly sick.

You aren't lying. FSU ought to win the ACC more than once in the next four years and challenge for a MNC.

And Andrus is the ONLY OLineman on the Black team that can handle Mario Edwards Jr.

You aren't lying. FSU ought to win the ACC more than once in the next four years and challenge for a MNC.

That's what people were saying coming into this year. Who knows I guess. FSU has had great classes the last couple years, so we will see.

That's what people were saying coming into this year. Who knows I guess. FSU has had great classes the last couple years, so we will see.

If they don't at least win the ACC, something is completely wrong.

Yeah that guy is dominating #56 when he's in at left tackle, but Peat is handling him just fine. He has much better feet than #56 and is bigger. His run blocking looks average based on this game but I wouldn't read too much into that. I hope this guy comes to Lincoln; we could really use him.

Yeah, #56 looked terrible trying to block him but Peat made it look easy.

Peat is visiting USC for an official visit in the coming week. It will be his second visit to the campus. He likes their pro style offense and likes how they put OL in the NFL each year. He feels he has a good shot to learn a lot for the next level there.

Worries me a little, isn't USC #1 in the NFL right now?

I could be wrong, but havent we put a few line men into the nfl too? Seems like kind of a weak arguement for usc

We have, including one up for the Hall of Fame this year and one in the Pro Bowl but USC obviously runs a pro-style offense and the perception of them is totally different.

I could be wrong, but havent we put a few line men into the nfl too? Seems like kind of a weak arguement for usc

We have, including one up for the Hall of Fame this year and one in the Pro Bowl but USC obviously runs a pro-style offense and the perception of them is totally different.

Not to mention that he's been getting some of the best coaching from a former pro in his father Todd Sr. since he was little.

Peat is visiting USC for an official visit in the coming week. It will be his second visit to the campus. He likes their pro style offense and likes how they put OL in the NFL each year. He feels he has a good shot to learn a lot for the next level there.

Don't worry all to much he'll be a Husker for sure. With his brother on campus and his cousin Avery Moss committing I like our chances. I believe that Moss and Andrus are pretty close too.

Don't worry all to much he'll be a Husker for sure. With his brother on campus and his cousin Avery Moss committing I like our chances. I believe that Moss and Andrus are pretty close too.

that is definitely not a guarantee sir.

Andrus Peat will be playing for the Big Red! Guarantee it! :thumbs

Hope you don't mean the Big Red of Stanford! Stanford is the team to beat in my opinion.

Stanford definitely has a lot of momentum, let's see how they do after Luck is gone. I feel we have more than a good chance that Andrus is in Lincoln in this fall.

• Mavric unlocked this topic