OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

My dad just said he heard on Sirius radio that Peat has confirmed NEBRASKA! Take it for what it's worth. Same program also said Devian Shelton is coming for a visit (true).

I hope this is true!

He is ours to lose, but he is by no means committed yet. He is still going to visit USC this weekend, and maybe FSU than decide.

My dad just said he heard on Sirius radio that Peat has confirmed NEBRASKA! Take it for what it's worth. Same program also said Devian Shelton is coming for a visit (true).

I hope this is true!

He is ours to lose, but he is by no means committed yet. He is still going to visit USC this weekend, and maybe FSU than decide.

I hope when he's at USC that he takes time to wander off campus a couple of blocks. In any direction.

• Fire 1

I hope this is true!

I hope when he's at USC that he takes time to wander off campus a couple of blocks. In any direction.

Easy! We want him to have a poor visit, not dead. ;)

Tom Lugenbill ...sp? Said on the broadcast of the Under Amour game that he thought he was probably the best "true" OT to come out in the last 4-5 years.

If true, that's pretty high praise, considering the hard-ons the recruiting services had for Seantrel Henderson and Cyrus Kouandijo the last couple years...

that's pretty interesting since he was knocked down to 4*. I hate the recruiting process!!

Whatever he ends up rated I sure want this guy. For as much as everyone talked up Edwards and talked about how Peat had a poor week of practice you sure couldn't tell from the game. Peat looked great all night especially in pass protection and I think he would have a legit chance at starting from day 1. He is just that talented and physically gifted IMO.

• Mavric unlocked this topic