OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

I think I'm going to fly to Arizona and spend the next couple weeks up to signing day w/ @AndrusPeat1

Michael Rose's tweet from Friday. He knows what it's gunna take. He goes hard in the da paint.

Don't fly - you have to drive so you can circle his house and he can see a Nebraska license plate

I say we just fly Andrus up to Lincoln for 2 weeks... then, no matter where he announces, he's guaranteed the license plate!

I think I'm going to fly to Arizona and spend the next couple weeks up to signing day w/ @AndrusPeat1

Michael Rose's tweet from Friday. He knows what it's gunna take. He goes hard in the da paint.

Don't fly - you have to drive so you can circle his house and he can see a Nebraska license plate

Too bad he's from Missouri.

Yeah, I thought about the possibility of him not having NE plates and almost included it but thought it was overkill. I guess he'll have to rent or borrow one. :D

Too bad he's from Missouri.

Yeah, I thought about the possibility of him not having NE plates and almost included it but thought it was overkill. I guess he'll have to rent or borrow one. :D

I would say he could borrow mine, but that might be considered extra benfits. :lol:

• Mavric unlocked this topic