OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

ESPN justs like getting a rise out of NEB fans it seems. Wonder what Trev Alberts said to piss them off before he left, probably the blunt truth. Peat has got to be N, IMO.
Alberts was pretty anti Nebraska until he decided he wanted to try and be AD. Hadn't even visited the school until the weeks before he took the UNO job.

Wasn't part of that because Callahan didn't welcome previous Huskers to visit?

No. It's because he only does something if something is in it for him.

Announcing his decision live at 1:35pm est on espnu. Sorry if old news.

On signing day?

Yes, they had a really cool piece with him and his brother on recruiting nation. A little corny, but cool nonetheless.

Corny you say? I like the sound of that. :thumbs

I can't see academics beating out family.

Is blood thicker then textbook? eyeswear2allthatsholy

No, but the oppurtunity to play with Todd and Avery will be too much to pass up.

So blood is thicker? Ok I'm done.... I agree with you, I can't imagine a athlete turning down a chance to play with his brother, and cousin.... Assuming the relationships are good, and in this instance, they seem to be....

I can't see academics beating out family.

Is blood thicker then textbook? eyeswear2allthatsholy

It definitely is in your family Rollin'Rock. (It's "than")

// Sorry. I just couldn't repress the grammar Nazi in me on this one. :lol:

Andrus is the middle child and you know how rebellious middle children can be. As much as I want him to be a Husker, I wouldn't be surprised if he went with Stanford or USC. Last week I would have said the odds were 80% in our favor as I heard it was only us and Stanford in the mix. Now USC is in the picture. Now I'd say its 40-30-30 with us slightly in the lead.

Andrus is the middle child and you know how rebellious middle children can be. As much as I want him to be a Husker, I wouldn't be surprised if he went with Stanford or USC. Last week I would have said the odds were 80% in our favor as I heard it was only us and Stanford in the mix. Now USC is in the picture. Now I'd say its 40-30-30 with us slightly in the lead.

USC has been in the picture for a while. The odds are a lot better than you think. ;)

• Mavric unlocked this topic