The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Not proud but I went and did it...

I got GuildWars 2... and I like it...

I played the first one...for awhile. Lost interest in it. I like to have more control of my character in combat situations.

2 is much different. And much more control over things. Things are not instanced, you can jump. There are actually platforming puzzles in the game. And the freedom to build your char as you see fit is really, really open. I have it, have an Enchanter in the 50's. I will get back to it again at some point.

Nice, I've got a Warrior, I'm about to hit 10. Kinda brings me back to the first time I played "EverCrack"...

I have played most of the classes through about 10 or 12.

Ahh EverCrack. I shudder to think about how many hours I pumped into that game. My handle here is the name of my main from EQ actually.

Ahh EverCrack. I shudder to think about how many hours I pumped into that game. My handle here is the name of my main from EQ actually.

Sad enough, so is mine...

That's funny. but I suppose after the 300+ days played when I left the game, I got kinda attached to it. And got used to being called by it as well.

That's funny. but I suppose after the 300+ days played when I left the game, I got kinda attached to it. And got used to being called by it as well.

I don't think I racked up that much play time, but I do have a fond recollection of "Blackburrow"...

I don't think I racked up that much play time, but I do have a fond recollection of "Blackburrow"...

I got into the high end raiding for awhile. Really racked up the hours there. I have more memories of Fear, Hate, Planes of Power and the like.

I got into the high end raiding for awhile. Really racked up the hours there. I have more memories of Fear, Hate, Planes of Power and the like.

I remember about Blackburrow, were the higher level guys, creating "trains" of gnolls, and those things killing everything in their paths that weren't 20+ level...

Pretty par for the course in any zone really. Nothing 'tethered' like it does in all games now. There were zones like the castle in Kunark, where there was an accepted side of the entrance to train and the other side was for LFG and group prep. Nothing compared to the break-ins of Hate and Fear. Your raid wiped there, it was a multi-hour corpse run. I helped on the tail end of one that was into its 8th hour.

Pretty par for the course in any zone really. Nothing 'tethered' like it does in all games now. There were zones like the castle in Kunark, where there was an accepted side of the entrance to train and the other side was for LFG and group prep. Nothing compared to the break-ins of Hate and Fear. Your raid wiped there, it was a multi-hour corpse run. I helped on the tail end of one that was into its 8th hour.

ah, memories...

Just stared Ratchet & Clank All for one.

Ratchet and Clank games are incredible. The first one is one of my all-time favorites. I've played the 3rd one as well. I do own the 2nd one and R&C Future: Tools of Destruction for PS3. Need to play through those two; they're on the backlog.

Let me know how All for One is!

Finally finished it. Not as fun as the rest of the series. Decent game overall. Fact is, I'm hard pressed to find one I don't like. If had choose though, this would be my least favorite. Let me know if want to try it. I will send to you. Just PM me.

Spec Ops - The Line. Just started this one. Anyone else play this?

I'm about half way through it. I like it, much better writing than usual shooters.

I beat it last night, The last major combat section is a pita, and played through a couple chapters again after. Definitely not your usual story for a game. And actually more like a movie script really. The ending drops so much of the earlier game, and events into a new light. Worth playing for the story alone if honestly, especially if you can score it cheap (Got it on a Steam sale, love those)