SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Will have a Husker coach at his home today. Not sure who but it's not Bo as he's already used his in-home for this period.

I'm going to say it will be Marvin Sanders or Tim Beck, but most likely Coach Sanders.

Marvin Sanders it is...Close the deal! :bonesflag:

Tim Beck and John Papuchis? have fought off the Arkansas charge ......... he's still :bigredn: !!!!! Santos and CJ finished a photo shoot for the National Recruits, if I get a pic I'll post it!!!

Great to hear Archie. Both have very bright futures here at NU. Now don't make your stay here on the board just be because that your two boys are now Huskers! We accept you into HuskerNation if you are not in it already! :)

:cheers Thanks and I accept ...... :corndance

Will have a Husker coach at his home today. Not sure who but it's not Bo as he's already used his in-home for this period.

I'm going to say it will be Marvin Sanders or Tim Beck, but most likely Coach Sanders.

Marvin Sanders it is...Close the deal! :bonesflag:

Tim Beck and John Papuchis? have fought off the Arkansas charge ......... he's still :bigredn: !!!!! Santos and CJ finished a photo shoot for the National Recruits, if I get a pic I'll post it!!!

Nebraska is a great school. I hope he sees that.

Plus I think he has to look at how good our secondary was and the success Dennard and Prince have had.

And the success that Ciante Evans will have in our secondary.

I got very happy all of the sudden. :bonesflag:

cheeheee......

sounds good.. dont want to get too cocky but looks like we might be out of that nasty hog sh#t woods finally

I misread that at first glance to read "we might have gotten that nasty hog sh#t off our boots finally." :LOLtartar

Why? I don't know. I know that I laughed.

cheeheee......

sounds good.. dont want to get too cocky but looks like we might be out of that nasty hog sh#t woods finally

Nope... You won't be until he signs on the dotted line.

Or whenever you decide to crawl back home. It was fun, maybe by Tuesday you can hit 20 posts and turn back into the lemur Pig SUUUUUUUUUUUEY fans will be now as you slip back to midpack obscurity in the SEC

cheeheee......

Nope... You won't be until he signs on the dotted line.

Arkansas has a finite number of jobs to offer to parents. If The Architect says he is solid, he probably is.

Good luck to you and Tevin. Enjoy Petrino until someone offers him $1 more.