SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

I almost think he should just go JUCO at this point. If you can't qualify you can't qualify. Hope to see him in red someday.

No kidding. That's what Braylon Heard did.

Sorry, Braylon Heard accomplished with Jackson has been trying to do. Sit our a year and get the ACT and grades in orders then come. Did not go JUCO.

I almost think he should just go JUCO at this point. If you can't qualify you can't qualify. Hope to see him in red someday.

Sorry, Braylon Heard accomplished with Jackson has been trying to do. Sit our a year and get the ACT and grades in orders then come. Did not go JUCO.

Im well aware that B Heard was a true frosh this year. It was sarcasm, which is obviously tough to use on a message board.

Im well aware that B Heard was a true frosh this year. It was sarcasm, which is obviously tough to use on a message board.

We all know what Heard did. Heck, there is quite a thread on this message board about his testing tribulations.

This might be a surprise to some, but Charles Jackson is not Braylon Heard.

(that was sarcasm as well.)

We all know what Heard did. Heck, there is quite a thread on this message board about his testing tribulations.

So because he's not Braylon Heard he can't qualify and should just go the JuCO route instead of exhausting all possible paths to NU?

So because he's not Braylon Heard he can't qualify and should just go the JuCO route instead of exhausting all possible paths to NU?

What I don't understand is why more of these guys don't just go to a prep school for a year if they don't make it in the fall the first year. If I remember correctly Noel Devine did this. And it's better to do that because you don't lose years of eligibility if I remember correctr right? That seems like a better option than JUCO.

What I don't understand is why more of these guys don't just go to a prep school for a year if they don't make it in the fall the first year. If I remember correctly Noel Devine did this. And it's better to do that because you don't lose years of eligibility if I remember correctr right? That seems like a better option than JUCO.

Is prep school generally for those not even close to qualifying? If I remember correctly, I thought CJ didn't qualify because of one class not counting. If that's true, wouldn't you take a 6 week course AND retake the test just to make sure you qualify ASAP?

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe they don't have prep schools in his area, plus that probably costs some dough. They may not be able to swing it.

Noel Devine went to prep school and i dont think he came from a well-to-do family, plus he had like 5 kids before he graduated high school.

From what I see, Jackson probably will not be here for the Spring. Can't rule out being here in May along with the other Class of 2012. Not sure on the prep school route, you would think Nebraska would advise on what to do for him to get eligibile quickly unless taking the tests are the only option other than JUCO. Bad deal IMO cause of what the NCAA ruled on his 3 classes taken at an accredited school. Something still not right in that IMO.