SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Suppose to be some news coming on CJ soon. Also for those who would like you can follow Charles' Dad on twitter @YRSports. He's been taking pop shots at the NCAA and heard he got in touch with OWH and some other news folks. Guess we'll see what happens.

From @YRSports twitter:

I'm a father, husband, listener, a life coach. The architect behind the scene, never following. DB turned teacher. Keep God first in everything you do!

I see what you have done here???

We all just hope he gets here soon.

Suppose to be some news coming on CJ soon. Also for those who would like you can follow Charles' Dad on twitter @YRSports. He's been taking pop shots at the NCAA and heard he got in touch with OWH and some other news folks. Guess we'll see what happens.

From @YRSports twitter:

I'm a father, husband, listener, a life coach. The architect behind the scene, never following. DB turned teacher. Keep God first in everything you do!

I see what you have done here???

We all just hope he gets here soon.

I've been down this road before....and no....he isn't me.

If yall didn't get the latest CJ will not be here till Spring per JT on RSS via email from his Dad. That sucks but they say "things happen for a reason" even if they do suck!

Braylon Heard part two.

Braylon was just an ACT score though. How does it work with GPA?

Also why is it the NCAA allows Michael Oher to get in, but not Jackson? Didn't Oher take summer classes to boost up his GPA? Jackson's situation can't been any worse than Oher's.

A class CJ took last summer did not fall under the approved list of courses, or something like that.

The reason I said Braylon heard part two is because he has to wait to join the team. I'm not sure on the Oher situation, I just know that the NCAA has changed some qualification rules since then.

Braylon Heard part two.

Braylon was just an ACT score though. How does it work with GPA?

Also why is it the NCAA allows Michael Oher to get in, but not Jackson? Didn't Oher take summer classes to boost up his GPA? Jackson's situation can't been any worse than Oher's.

A class CJ took last summer did not fall under the approved list of courses, or something like that.

The reason I said Braylon heard part two is because he has to wait to join the team. I'm not sure on the Oher situation, I just know that the NCAA has changed some qualification rules since then.

Classes Jackson took did fall under the approved list of courses. This is why the family is so upset, plus u have another D1 athlete in the same class with no issue? Plain n simple, NCAA dropped the ball on this one. Kid gets his sh** together, does the right thing, and these guys want to check classes from a year ago...but they took his class this pass summer. I don't get it.