QB Eric Laurent

I am a mizzou football fan from St. Louis, MO, but I wanted to share this video with you guys. He just finished his sophomore season and first year as a starter. He loves Nebraska and has been in contact with their coaches. I don't know how familiar you guys are with Blaine Gabbert (joke) but Laurent trains at the same facility as Gabbert. 

I just wanted to get his name out there in Husker nation (under his request) and allow you guys to get a look at him.
 Enjoy and feel free to comment.

I just want to add that the end of the video just shows off his arm strength and throws he is capable of making .

I am a mizzou football fan from St. Louis, MO, but I wanted to share this video with you guys. He just finished his sophomore season and first year as a starter. He loves Nebraska and has been in contact with their coaches. I don't know how familiar you guys are with Blaine Gabbert (joke) but Laurent trains at the same facility as Gabbert. 

I just wanted to get his name out there in Husker nation (under his request) and allow you guys to get a look at him.

I just want to add that the end of the video just shows off his arm strength and throws he is capable of making .

Kid looks pretty good, keep up the good work.

This kid is very accurate. djrn75-please post his passing stats from last season. Seems to put the ball in very catchable spots. Dual threat and can throw with accuracy!!!

Someone to look for in the future. Definitely good to hear when a kid is excited about Nebraska. A lot of incompletions in the highlight reel though, even if they were good throws. Of course, a coach probably looks at the wind-up and how he throws just as much as where the ball lands.

Please post his stats from last season.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread because I find it strange that this kid has no offers yet? Not even low level FBS or FCS offers? Tom Lemming has him listed as a Top Combo Passer on Maxpreps. I wouldn't be mad if NU offered him if we miss on Devin Fuller. Has a nice arm and good pocket awareness. Reminds me a little bit of Scott Frost when he runs since he's not afraid of contact. Nice measurables to boot @ 6'3" 200lbs.

Catchable balls are catchable balls. Div 1 level receivers will find a way to come down with the ball. I'm not worried about incompletions if the ball is in the right place.

That statement does not always apply to our receivers, Not trying to be funny, but we drop a lot of catch-able balls per game.

GBR!!!