ESPN Personalities you cant stand

My list is startin to grow by the day....

1.Berman (what a jerk, and his act is gettin old)

2.Stephen a smith (his rants just bug me)

3.Lou Holtz (slobbering idiot)

4.Mark May (thanks for egttin trev fired)

5.Herbstreit (whiny baby)

Craig James

(recent addition - Adam James' whole victim thing and all the string pulling that blew up that story was lame - he's lame)

Lou Holtz

(I actually don't mind the guy, he's kinda quirky, but for the life of me I can't understand a damn thing he says and I'm pretty sure he spits on the camera)

Mark May

(I can't stand him, but I would miss him if they got rid of him)

post-6882-127429735243.jpg

Nobody is as uninformed and pig-headed as Colin Cowherd of SportsNation. The only reason he's still on the show is that his antics sometimes make people laugh AT him, or feel sorry for him, but he's about as stupid as you can get and still have a full-time job related to talking sports.

colin-cowherd-sportsnation.jpg

• Fire 1

The list is endless. ESPN used to be something I watched religiously. Now everything turns into some 'panel' discussion that I could care less about or a one liner competition between whoever the two co-hosts happen to be. It's sad, just sad.

John Buccigross leads the pack for me. I'd rather listen to nails scraping across a chalkboard.

Steve Berthiaume. I'd love to punch him in the face.

Cindy Brunson. Horrible. Just horrible.

Rachel Nichols. Sorry but I don't understand the appeal. AT ALL.

ESPN has gone downhill for me. It's rare that I watch it and I mostly watch during the football season just for games, scores and highlights. I do like their documentaries though (just watched the Rickey Williams doc) and I love Outside the Lines.

Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless are two of biggest nut jobs the network ever hired. Its like ESPN decided they needed a couple of clowns to keep the panel discussion network interseting. Bayless just pulls stuff out of his crapper without doing any research or any common sense. Smith is just annoying, to me he talks likes he is from the hood or something.