Niles Paul ticketed in downtown Lincoln

Minor consumption at 20......nothing to see here people move along..

College kids like to party, whats the big deal, not driving not a problem.

:facepalm:

It's not too hard to figure out. Niles Paul is a scholarship athlete representing the University. He's not just some random student.

Minor in Possession......It sounds alot more serious than it really is...Had the long arm of the law been around me while i was in High school or the years following that god only knows what I would still be paying the price for. Yes you are a Nebraska football player and are held to a higher standard but if people think this is a life or death event they are wrong. How many people can honestly say they didnt drink underage?

Minor in Possession......It sounds alot more serious than it really is...Had the long arm of the law been around me while i was in High school or the years following that god only knows what I would still be paying the price for. Yes you are a Nebraska football player and are held to a higher standard but if people think this is a life or death event they are wrong. How many people can honestly say they didnt drink underage?

Overreact much? We're just saying Paul is stupid and he'll face punishment. Nobody's acting like it's anything more than that.

And the fact that we all did it too doesn't make it any less stupid.

I can, but that's besides the point. People aren't making this out to be life or death, they're making it out to be possible missed playing time or other punishment that is detrimental to the team. You take that, and you also take him representing the team and the university, and it is no laughing matter, regardless of how common it is.