Bad Calls

I still think the 5th down was the worst call. How can nobody on the field know what down it was? The down marker should not be the final say. If I had been Mizzou coach I wouldve never let them get the 5th down snap off. I would've stood over the ball, whatever I had to do to get the correct call made.

I still think the 5th down was the worst call. How can nobody on the field know what down it was? The down marker should not be the final say. If I had been Mizzou coach I wouldve never let them get the 5th down snap off. I would've stood over the ball, whatever I had to do to get the correct call made.

I'm going to have to say this was the worst call I can ever remember as well. When I used to ref. high school football, all of us kept track of the down. I used to put a rubberband on my wrist and put it over each finger depending on the down. I have no idea how they do it in college, but yeah somebody should have realized what was going on. I realize the principal from York, NE took all the heat, but IMO the entire crew should have taken the heat.