Pelini Less Poachable?

Word...this aint nothin. I think the head coach/hiring after Coach "One whose name cannot be mentioned" was fired, was more insane than this. Here we have Chip Brown from orangebloods.com dropping rumors. Back then we had Pelini's salt-water aquarium guy

Oh the memories!! That one should be pinned!

Word...this aint nothin. I think the head coach/hiring after Coach "One whose name cannot be mentioned" was fired, was more insane than this. Here we have Chip Brown from orangebloods.com dropping rumors. Back then we had Pelini's salt-water aquarium guy

oh yeah...TurnBo Gillini

:facepalm:

man! Turbo Gillini was epic!

oh yeah...TurnBo Gillini

:facepalm:

man! Turbo Gillini was epic!

haha...forgot about that. Man, that and the frantic following of jets all over the place.

Supposedly that's what even the OSU fans were saying.. it's an unwritten rule that you don't transfer in conference, especially in the Big 10.

The 10 is definitely the most gentlemenly of the big cons. I can see going after another member's HC being frowned-upon.

Would a jump to the conference where OSU resides make Pelini less apt to be poached by them in the future? (Assuming that he turns out to be a great coach over time.) I've been wondering about that through all of the current events. What do you think?

I think Bo pushed for the move to the Big 10 and yeah makes it less likely he would leave to go to OSU. This was done for TV money and to keep Bo in place!