Do we still have a bid to play in the Big 12 Champ game??

I think the game we should all hope for if we get to the Big XII championship game would be against Oklahoma.

Think about it, it could very well be the last time we play Oklahoma for a while once we jump to the Big 10. Add to that you could say with a win over both Texas and Oklahoma during the season it would shut people up about us running away from the competition in the Big XII.

That's what I'm looking forward to most, proving people wrong.

First of all,

I asked if we still have a BID to play in the Big 12 Championship game SINCE WE HAVE ANNOUNCED OUR DEPARTURE(This coming year). Not WOULD WE STILL PLAY.

Does anyone have a link to this "contract"? or an article talking about it? I would figure they would try to keep us out at any cost. Although, if we are out of the profit sharing, it could really make some good ol' one sided money.

First of all,

I asked if we still have a BID to play in the Big 12 Championship game SINCE WE HAVE ANNOUNCED OUR DEPARTURE(This coming year). Not WOULD WE STILL PLAY.

Does anyone have a link to this "contract"? or an article talking about it? I would figure they would try to keep us out at any cost. Although, if we are out of the profit sharing, it could really make some good ol' one sided money.

Members of the Big 12 conference can play in the Big 12 conference championship. Until July 1st 2011 (months after the title game) we are Members of the Big 12 Conference. So why would we not be allowed a "bid" to play in it?

Now... as I said in another thread... certain bad calls keeping us out of the title game is another issue.

Dang it, they removed Cornholio's movie. That thing made my day. It was absolutely awesome.

Yeah, what gives? Protecting the childrens? They hear worse stuff on the playground. Protecting the home-schooled childrens? Research shows home-schooled kids grow up with poor social skills and a warped world view. If you want to help the home-schooled childrens, let them explore the world and discover that it isn't all like their neighborhood or farm or church. And put back up Cornholio's video, jerks.

sincerely,

Dave

XXX

XX

X

"Let the Big-10 Shock & Awe campaign begin with couch burnings!"

X

XX

XXX