'Snyder scheduling'

I'm sorry guys, But we are the last ones to be throwing stones at weak schedules. Ours is a joke this year and next.

The difference is NU had a moron schedule this, and Huskers are honoring their commitments. Snyder and his Scaredy Cats are bailing because they can't play good teams and compete. I'm sure Snyder is eyeing the university of phoenix or everest college for replacements. Just curious Skerd, are you from missouri or colorado?

I'm sorry guys, But we are the last ones to be throwing stones at weak schedules. Ours is a joke this year and next.

The difference is NU had a moron schedule this, and Huskers are honoring their commitments. Snyder and his Scaredy Cats are bailing because they can't play good teams and compete. I'm sure Snyder is eyeing the university of phoenix or everest college for replacements. Just curious Skerd, are you from missouri or colorado?

That's an insult to morons everywhere

The difference is NU had a moron schedule this, and Huskers are honoring their commitments . Snyder and his Scaredy Cats are bailing because they can't play good teams and compete. I'm sure Snyder is eyeing the university of phoenix or everest college for replacements. Just curious Skerd, are you from missouri or colorado?

:yeah

We shouldn't back out of games even to schedule more competitive ones.

Never Skerd apparently you missed this bolded part in the second quote with more complete story:

"(Laughs) I’m not going to go to those games now, whether they remain scheduled or not. Yeah, that’s just not our philosophy in regards to scheduling. And that doesn’t help. That doesn’t assist our program," Snyder said. "You go through the season and halfway through you’ve got seven or so of the Big 12 teams are in the top 15 in the country. So you’ve got a very strength-based conference. We already play eight games in the conference. We don’t need to play the same kind of games throughout the entirety of the season."

"I'm not going to those games now", Seems to me the Miami game is going away as well. Thank you for taking the time to actually read the article rather than trash the Huskers because we keep our commitments.(/sarcasm)