If you could bring back any Husker from the past?

For this team? Swifty. Or Mo, I guess, but Swift's a guy I can just root for more. Man, what a jolt to this sorry WR corps by a lot.

For defense, you'd be hard pressed not to say Suh, but we got some cogs on the DL. I think I'd bring back a safety. Minter maybe? Not too good on my Husker history at this position.

Minter a good one or Mike Brown. chuckleshuffle

Would be interesting to see what Farley could do in this defense.

Somehow forgot about Farley, I'd probably rather have him than Trev.

When the Skers were at their peak in the 90s, it started with the OL. I think the 2010 offense will be of the same mindset, so I think you could take your pick of the 93-98 linemen and instantly upgrade the offense.

On D, it's hard not to vote for Suh, but since the DL is likely to be a strength again this year, I think an LB or safety would elevate the overall play of the defense a little more. I like the Farley, Polk, Minter, Brown, etc. votes. I also think it's worth throwing Phillip Dillard out there, since he obviously thrived in Pelini's system. For that matter, I could throw in Demorrio Williams as well, I guess. He was a sack machine.

I figure the defense will hold their own this year, so who do we need on offense ...... I'm going with Mr. Tommie Frazier simply because he was a winner, #2 would be turner gill he was a great dual threat as I recall he could throw very well, he may actually fit better with the other players we have today. And at #3 Eric Crouch. I'm focused in on QB because that is the position that makes me nervous and any of the three mentioned had nothing to prove going into the senior year. If I had to move from the QB I'd go to Dave Remington as the center, what coach would not love this guy, a center who was so quick off the snap he would get called off sides.

Yeah Frazier hands down for me on offense. Know all those zone read/option plays where Lee looked like a slow fish out of water? That's why. He could throw well enough too.

Suh on Defense. He and Crick for another year would probably alone give us a great shot at the championship with the added offensive depth.