Carl Pelini and Alex Henery

Alex doesn't look so scrawny when you're up close :blink:

I've been close enough to shake Alex's hand twice, and he looks pretty scrawny. It's amazing to me that he can generate that much force from that wiry body. But it doesn't really matter if he's 115 or 315 lbs as long as he can play his position.

I've been close enough to shake Alex's hand twice, and he looks pretty scrawny. It's amazing to me that he can generate that much force from that wiry body. But it doesn't really matter if he's 115 or 315 lbs as long as he can play his position.

It's all in the physics.

It's all in the physics.

• Fire 1

It's all in the physics.

The physics, not the physiques?