Just wondering but where are some of these rumors coming from? I mean he just missed one practice...

This one was started by a text message received by an "insider" on a different board. People are reading a bit too much into Bo's demeanor. He's pissed at the media, partially because they leaked injury info before players parents were notified, and partially for asking the same question 10 times in a row, trying to get a different answer.

well, i over heard this at a Quick Trip and a 7-11............so it must be true!

Just wondering but where are some of these rumors coming from? I mean he just missed one practice...

This one was started by a text message received by an "insider" on a different board. People are reading a bit too much into Bo's demeanor. He's pissed at the media, partially because they leaked injury info before players parents were notified, and partially for asking the same question 10 times in a row, trying to get a different answer.

The thing that stuck out to me about the interview was that the first question that was asked was, "Were all the QBs at practice yesterday?"

Bo said, "Yeah."

"Was Taylor Martinez at practice yesterday?"

"No, but I knew where he was."

"Is there a problem?"

"THERE IS NO PROBLEM!"

I'm guessing this amounts to a whole gargantuan mound of nothing, but I think the way whatever the situation––serious or not––was handled in that interview left the door wide open for speculation.

Anyway, hope Taylor is a Husker for the next four years, and I really hope he's worked onto the field in a meaningful capacity this fall.

I like Bo's fire...but he needs to grow up a little bit when it comes to interacting with others. He is still too much of a slave to his emotions.

Put yourself in his shoes...some of the media asks ridiculous questions, and to just keep getting asked the same one in a new way 4 times in a row would be annoying.

I like Bo's fire...but he needs to grow up a little bit when it comes to interacting with others. He is still too much of a slave to his emotions.

Put yourself in his shoes...some of the media asks ridiculous questions, and to just keep getting asked the same one in a new way 4 times in a row would be annoying.

Give me a million plus and I would probably be able to handle it koolaid2.gif

Yes, but it's also a big part of the job that he gets paid a BOATLOAD of money to have. So I don't think it unreasonable to expect him to start getting used to it and maybe lighten up a bit.

Yes, but it's also a big part of the job that he gets paid a BOATLOAD of money to have. So I don't think it unreasonable to expect him to start getting used to it and maybe lighten up a bit.

I actually think Bo's done pretty well with the media during fall camp. Besides, if he keeps winning do any of us really care all that much?

The thing that stuck out to me about the interview was that the first question that was asked was, "Were all the QBs at practice yesterday?"

Bo said, "Yeah."

"Is there a problem?"

"THERE IS NO PROBLEM!"

I'm guessing this amounts to a whole gargantuan mound of nothing, but I think the way whatever the situation––serious or not––was handled in that interview left the door wide open for speculation.

Anyway, hope Taylor is a Husker for the next four years, and I really hope he's worked onto the field in a meaningful capacity this fall.

If that's how Bo answered, no wonder the media kept prodding him with the same question. Shoot, I would've done it too b/c seems like Bo's sending mixed messages....maybe...

Bo said, "Yeah."

"Is there a problem?"

"THERE IS NO PROBLEM!"

If that's how Bo answered, no wonder the media kept prodding him with the same question. Shoot, I would've done it too b/c seems like Bo's sending mixed messages....maybe...

My friends dad is the team psychologist and he said that Bo demoted him to 2nd string qb for practice because he was texting during a team meeting. T-Mart got mad cuz it was his day to lead the practice squad and left.

Bo said, "Yeah."

"Is there a problem?"

"THERE IS NO PROBLEM!"

My friends dad is the team psychologist and he said that Bo demoted him to 2nd string qb for practice because he was texting during a team meeting. T-Mart got mad cuz it was his day to lead the practice squad and left.

Is that a violation of doctor/patient confidentiality? lol