Hey guys,

I am sorry that you don't like my 6 posts in the past but I am not trying to make anyone mad. I am a diehard husker fan who has been following this board for years checking it religiously but rarely post. I am sorry if that makes me a less valid source but this time I actually had something to say. I really, really hope it is untrue. I was bummed all last night after he told me. It is just what he told me and he wouldn't lie to me so unless the players that he knew lied to him then it's true. Like I said I hope it is not true! Burkhead is my favorite player on the team and have followed him since highschool(I have family in Plano). I guess we will see. And whoever called me an OU fan please don't ever say that again. Thanks.

It is not your number of posts , it is the fact that nobody else is hearing the rumor.

and if fact there are articles to the contratry like friday's pracitec report

Three guys, no problem: Husker coaches feel very confident about their running back situation with senior Roy Helu and sophomores Rex Burkhead and Dontrayevous Robinson.

Three hungry guys, one football.

Will it be a difficult balancing act trying to get all three carries, especially on a day when one of them might have the hot hand?

"No, I don't think so," Pelini said. "Our guys are all capable and pretty interchangeable. So I think it's a good problem to have. They're all going to get their touches. They're all going to get their playing time, so you just kind of let it flow and let it happen."

Link

Hey guys,

I am sorry that you don't like my 6 posts in the past but I am not trying to make anyone mad. I am a diehard husker fan who has been following this board for years checking it religiously but rarely post. I am sorry if that makes me a less valid source but this time I actually had something to say. I really, really hope it is untrue. I was bummed all last night after he told me. It is just what he told me and he wouldn't lie to me so unless the players that he knew lied to him then it's true. Like I said I hope it is not true! Burkhead is my favorite player on the team and have followed him since highschool(I have family in Plano). I guess we will see. And whoever called me an OU fan please don't ever say that again. Thanks.

I was in the same boat you are a week ago when i was given info on keith williams that wasnt fully true. the individual that i spoke with thought it was way worse than it actually was. I was on the verge of BAN HAMMER and was going to take it like a man because i thought that my information was correct when in all actuality it was only partially true. So as a fellow huskerboard brethren we get freaked out when we hear things like this. when things are iffy i learned just to keep it to myself until i had physical evidence of such