WKU game

Would WKU be able to beat the best high school team in the area?

NE high school football...yes, easily

NE Cornhuskers...no. Infact I am almost 100% possitive that my overweight, outta shape, getting slower by the day butt could rush for 100 on WKU if i were to suit up this weekend

Huskers roll by 50

With the defense playing well out of the gate the offense quickly rolls to a 17-0 lead either early 2nd quarter or end of 1st. At this point the entire Husker nation fan base begins the armchair evaluation of QB's. Lee throws well and manages the offense efficiently (but not spectacularly) leading 2-3 scoring drives. Martinez plays great as well also leads a few scoring drives, has a couple electric plays both passing and running, but has a bad turnover. Green illustrates his growing maturity within the system and throws the ball better than we saw at any point last year. All of this points to a 59-7 victory by the Big Red, and continued debates over who is the next Ferragamo, Frazier, or Frost.

We beat them easily..who cares...

What I want to know, where the hell is the WKU look a like? We have 5 days so it's time we have one. :laughpound

we have had one... for almost a year now. at least for almost 8 months.

edit: was that a joke?

No wasn't a joke, this morning I was looking for it. Apparently it was found on the fifth page and it has been bumped back to the first.

We beat them easily..who cares...

What I want to know, where the hell is the WKU look a like? We have 5 days so it's time we have one. :laughpound

we have had one... for almost a year now. at least for almost 8 months.

edit: was that a joke?

No wasn't a joke, this morning I was looking for it. Apparently it was found on the fifth page and it has been bumped back to the first.

yeah, i am just impressed with the boards dedication and how long it has stayed around. a lot of bumps, a lot of bumps.