2011 Big 10(+2) Schedule

There is nothing stopping the Iowa game from being the day after Thanksgiving. It is only listed right now as that Saturday because there has been no television deal made to move it up one day.

REMAIN CALM! I'm sure there will be a push to make that game a day after Thanksgiving game every year.

Hopefully, but I'm sure ABC will pick it up. If they carried the sCUm game, then you would think they would carry the I.O.W.A. game at the same time.

Ok, what happens in the third rotation?

Yr 1 & 2

A B C

Yr 3 & 4

A D E

Yr 5 & 6

A F B ?

Really?

Yeah that is probably how it is gonna work out. It just depends on what order they put the teams in.

Wait, I get it now. It'll all make sense when it goes to a 9 league game schedule in 2015...

Ok, what happens in the third rotation?

Yr 1 & 2

A B C

Yr 3 & 4

A D E

Yr 5 & 6

A F B ?

Really?

Yeah that is probably how it is gonna work out. It just depends on what order they put the teams in.

Wait, I get it now. It'll all make sense when it goes to a 9 league game schedule in 2015...

I think we will see a big push to have two protected crossover games for each team starting in 2015. The Big Ten protects two right now and I'm sure Wisconsin and Iowa would be happy to have theirs protected in the new Big Ten. Especially since Iowa got a crappy protected rival this time.

The other 4 teams would rotate out two at a time.

Maybe we can push to have tOSU every year... :sarcasm

10/1- @Wisconsin

10/8- Ohio State

10/15- Bye

10/22- @Minnesota

10/29- Michigan State

11/5- Northwestern

11/12- @Penn State

11/19- @Michigan

11/26- Iowa

Wow. There must have been some maneuvering on our part to get the easier conference schedule rotation for 2013 when we play non-con Wyoming, Southern Miss, and UCLA. Can you even imagine that non-con with that conference schedule?

Pretty elite strength of schedule there.

Next year's non-conference schedule is Fresno State, Wyoming, and Washington... That's not exactly a walk in the park either.

Next year's schedule might be the toughest we've ever had... Play the true freshman this year. We're going to need them ready to go.

10/1- @Wisconsin

10/8- Ohio State

10/15- Bye

10/22- @Minnesota

10/29- Michigan State

11/5- Northwestern

11/12- @Penn State

11/19- @Michigan

11/26- Iowa

Wow. There must have been some maneuvering on our part to get the easier conference schedule rotation for 2013 when we play non-con Wyoming, Southern Miss, and UCLA. Can you even imagine that non-con with that conference schedule?

Pretty elite strength of schedule there.

Next year's non-conference schedule is Fresno State, Wyoming, and Washington... That's not exactly a walk in the park either.

Next year's schedule might be the toughest we've ever had... Play the true freshman this year. We're going to need them ready to go.

100% correct.

Breaking in a new qb with that schedule is suicide. It's just "another" reason to play Tmart.

wow welcome to the Big 10... 4 of those teams are in the top 20 right now. That has to be one of the hardest schedules I have ever seen for us..We had our backfield knocked out by game 2 of conference play last year...and none of those teams look like PSU, WI, OSU, Iowa, etc. etc. we are gonna need to be deep next year. helluva schedule.