9/11

95huskers

As you all know it is the 9th year of the anniversary of 9/11. There will be plenty of uniforms around the stadium today. Do yourself a favor and shake their hand and say thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms. Make this day a special one for them. Because if it wasnt for them we wouldnt be able to watch and enjoy this beautifull game!

• Fire 2

I remember that day vividly. Watching the second tower get hit on tv as we were all in awe of what had happened to the first one. Those images from that day will never leave my mind. It's been 9 years and I can recall about 90% of the things that happened on that day.

Thank you to all the brave men and women that give us the freedom to cheer on our favorite sports teams with our friends and families while they are over fighting for us.

I remember that day vividly too. I remember watching the ball of flames and mini-mushroom cloud rise up from the Pentagon crash. Not on TV though. I was about one-half mile away from the Pentagon when it happened. Pretty freaky and tragic day it was.

As you all know it is the 9th year of the anniversary of 9/11. There will be plenty of uniforms around the stadium today. Do yourself a favor and shake their hand and say thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms. Make this day a special one for them. Because if it wasnt for them we wouldnt be able to watch and enjoy this beautifull game!

Hey from someone that wears the uniform thanks for the post. It is my honor to wear the uniform and serve our country!!!!!! thanks for all the support those have showed since 9-11

• Fire 1

I remember that day vividly. Watching the second tower get hit on tv as we were all in awe of what had happened to the first one. Those images from that day will never leave my mind. It's been 9 years and I can recall about 90% of the things that happened on that day.

Thank you to all the brave men and women that give us the freedom to cheer on our favorite sports teams with our friends and families while they are over fighting for us.

Same here. I can recall every minute of that day, just like it was yesterday. Still get choked up thinkin about it. I have 3 generations of Army servicemen in my family...... They are all going to the game on me today. I thought that was least I can do for them, considering what theyve done for this country.

Hey from someone that wears the uniform thanks for the post. It is my honor to wear the uniform and serve our country!!!!!! thanks for all the support those have showed since 9-11

Thank you and all the others that serve our country. That goes for the Firemen, Police and Paramedics as well. Also want to send a BIG THANKS to my brother Rob. Just returned home from germany and a year in Iraq. Love ya bro

GOD BLESS THE USA :throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1:

Thank you and all the others that serve our country. That goes for the Firemen, Police and Paramedics as well. Also want to send a BIG THANKS to my brother Rob. Just returned home from germany and a year in Iraq. Love ya bro

GOD BLESS THE USA :throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1:

I whole heartedly agree with your post. As a soldier I feel Policeman and Fireman are lost in what happened on 9-11 and what they do on a daily basis. Thanks for keeping us safe at home while we do what we do over sees!!!!