Sellout Streak

I came home after lunch yesterday to play Halo Reach, so I haven't checked in the forum for a while. I'm so proud.... IM SOOO PROOOUUUUDDDDDD that this thread is still alive!

In honor of our awesomeness, I think you should do a HB movie clip :LOLtartar

You let me know what you want and I'll deliver

A cool song with images of the different posts in this thread and throughout the forum :koolaid2:

I came home after lunch yesterday to play Halo Reach, so I haven't checked in the forum for a while. I'm so proud.... IM SOOO PROOOUUUUDDDDDD that this thread is still alive!

A cool song with images of the different posts in this thread and throughout the forum :koolaid2:

...and strippers.

...and strippers.

Preferably female strippers.

...and strippers.

I want to see Lil’ Red getting unzipped from the inside, and two sweaty female strippers emerge. In the buff, of course. That would make me like Lil’ Red more.

...and strippers.

I want to see Lil’ Red getting unzipped from the inside, and two sweaty female strippers emerge. In the buff, of course. That would make me like Lil’ Red more.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thank you for that mental image! I shall never again hate little red!

...and strippers.

if i saw that happen at a game, i'd be a lil' red... in the face. (because i would be blushing, and hot and bothered)

Lots of husker highlights.. lots of strippers.. and lots of sweet montage editing.

Lots of husker highlights.. lots of strippers.. and lots of sweet montage editing.

I want a lot of zoom in and zoom outs that make no sense and unnecessary sound effects.. o and