The INVASION of Seattle has Begun

everyone is super pumped... i'm over on union and have heard rally cries all day... i ate at a place on the water... i think it was elliots or somethign and this elitist host guy dressed in a hipster sweater vest and skinny jeans was talking to the bartented behind the bar.. where i was sitting.. not wearing red.... but anyways he was going on how he didn't like all these 'red necks' in 'his city' even though the majority of fans i've seen have been POLeIT, older, middle aged or guys with families... hearing this i F*C$ing had to make a rukus and put this guy on BLAST!!!!!!!!

i was soo p!SSed that i let him have both barrells about what an a$$hole he was being the very nice and respectful people not being loud or rude simply enjoying lunch in his resturant... i let him have some other words about respect and pride and then strolled out....

what a prick

go nebraska!!

everyone is super pumped... i'm over on union and have heard rally cries all day... i ate at a place on the water... i think it was elliots or somethign and this elitist host guy dressed in a hipster sweater vest and skinny jeans was talking to the bartented behind the bar.. where i was sitting.. not wearing red.... but anyways he was going on how he didn't like all these 'red necks' in 'his city' even though the majority of fans i've seen have been POLeIT, older, middle aged or guys with families... hearing this i F*C$ing had to make a rukus and put this guy on BLAST!!!!!!!!

i was soo p!SSed that i let him have both barrells about what an a$$hole he was being the very nice and respectful people not being loud or rude simply enjoying lunch in his resturant... i let him have some other words about respect and pride and then strolled out....

what a prick

go nebraska!!

What a jackass. Good for you for giving him a piece of your mind.

Fox Sport Grill... undable to get in, loaded with Hukser fans....

Hard Rock, filled with Husker fans, out of Miller light, Bud, bud light, stella, Henikien, and some others (cant remember)....

1000's of Husker fans crushing Seattle... Seeing bartenders with the deer in the headlight look, man what a great night.....

Best line from Hard Rock people.... "we will be ready for Husker fans, we have had concerts here before" yeah not like this buddy....

Might not make a lot of sense, but been drinking for a long while...

what a prick

go nebraska!!

don't think that is typical of Seattle. My mom used to live in the metro area (has since moved to an island not too far)...but when I go to visit everyone has always been extremely polite. My fiancee and I went last year and walked around the town on our own. Several people could see we were lost and helped us figure out what bus we needed to take to get back. I think even at the time I happened to be wearing a Nebraska hat, lol

Sounds like a typical Seattle twink scared that he was going to get his ass whooped this weekend. If he was that rude, I would have made a huge scene & made sure every Neb fan there was aware of it.

Folks, I dropped down to Seattle 3 weeks ago from the great white north (couldn't make it for this weekend -_- ) and rocked the red. I had many comments made in my direction, especially at Safeco, about how we have started invading the city. Some guy yelled at me "you're three weeks early!" Either way, they knew Red was coming.

oh yeah, first post, long time lurker (NU class '00)

Folks, I dropped down to Seattle 3 weeks ago from the great white north (couldn't make it for this weekend -_- ) and rocked the red. I had many comments made in my direction, especially at Safeco, about how we have started invading the city. Some guy yelled at me "you're three weeks early!" Either way, they knew Red was coming.

oh yeah, first post, long time lurker (NU class '00)

Cool-

and welcome to the board