Bo Pelini will be on Jim Rome Is Burning tomorrow

Nexus

"We will be back when we win championships."

GBR

Dissecting his comments it would mean we need to win multiple championships. Whether that means conference or MNC's is up in the air. But it is promising he used the plural version. Hopefully that means he will stick around untill it has been done.

Thats me be an over analystic fan.

Pretty short interview, Rome asked Pelini about Martinez said the kid is calm and not overly cocky, and he is far from his maximum potential. Then went on the defense asking if it was better than last years squad and of course in typical Pelini fashion, said there are things that need to be worked on. I love his mentality never happy till a championship is won, which he stated as well. He was also asked about the Texass game and Pelini said that the team cant worry about it yet, after k-state. Good short interview but nothing more than what we've already gathered from Bo.

Pretty short interview, Rome asked Pelini about Martinez said the kid is calm and not overly cocky, and he is far from his maximum potential. Then went on the defense asking if it was better than last years squad and of course in typical Pelini fashion, said there are things that need to be worked on. I love his mentality never happy till a championship is won, which he stated as well. He was also asked about the Texass game and Pelini said that the team cant worry about it yet, after k-state. Good short interview but nothing more than what we've already gathered from Bo.

Thanks man. All i needed was the jist. What a bad time not to have cable! UGH!

Jim and Bo are pretty good friends, so it's not exactly surprising to hear him sing our praises. It's a reason why Bo is on that show quite often as well.

IDK about that, but Rome has loved Omaha for years. He has had TO on a couple of times, and has always seem to love the Huskers. Even back when we played USC back in 2007, he was backing us (sort of). I think it stems more from the tourstop he did in Omaha.