The End is Near

Hercules

I'll be second. DONT START. CALM YOUR BUTTS DOWN. WE'DA BEAT THIS TEAM BY 70 IF WE PLAYED. THE PLAYERS TOOK A DAY OFF, NOW BO'S GONNA MAKE EM PAY FOR IT. WE KNOW HOW GOOD THIS TEAM IS WHEN THEY RISE TO A CHALLENGE. Now i know it's no excuse to not show up, but it was as plain a game plan as we've ever seen, the game was won simply by talent.

I'll be second. DONT START. CALM YOUR BUTTS DOWN. WE'DA BEAT THIS TEAM BY 70 IF WE PLAYED. THE PLAYERS TOOK A DAY OFF, NOW BO'S GONNA MAKE EM PAY FOR IT. WE KNOW HOW GOOD THIS TEAM IS WHEN THEY RISE TO A CHALLENGE. Now i know it's no excuse to not show up, but it was as plain a game plan as we've ever seen, the game was won simply by talent.

No no. This is the wrong thread. The sunshine pumpers thread is titled "Nebraska WILL win the NT...no debbie downer's allowed"

Very uninspiring. The good news is that it looks like there is no flat out dominate few teams this year (i.e. Bama last year, Florida and USC in recent years). Anyone in Top 10 can still be standing at the end with the crystal ball this year. I have not seen any team be excellent in all facets of the game. So we need to sure up what we are doing and be in position to win it all! But I do worry about a lot of aspects of our game that do not seem to be very good right now...

No negativity here, we WON!! If this is the worst it gets this year, I will take it.

Listening to the post game and I have to give Bo credit, he is taking full responsibility for the bad play, that's class. He just said, "I am not pushing the panic button, this is still the same team who beat Washington last week."

We will be just fine, at least we are not Texas !!! :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound