For those that watched the whole game

JTrain

They showed the play where the knee was ruled down several times on TV and it MIGHT have been a TD but there wasn't enough evidence to overrule the call on the field. I think it was the right call given the circumstances of the rule. Had it been ruled a TD on the field I think that would have been upheld as well. It was inconclusive.

The block below the waist was legit as others have posted.

I thought we got screwed on the INT where we were given the ball on the 1 instead of as a touchback.

Very close to being the greatest upset in the history of college football.

It would have been ONE of the biggest. Depends whose eyes are looking at it. Probably greatest upset in Husker history.

Yeah, I remember Michigan/Appalachian State a couple of years ago... MU ranked #5.

I'm GLAD that did not happen to us.

Though I was as scared on Saturday as I was back in 2005 vs. Maine.

Appy State was the best FCS team, better than half of the BCS. The real upset that year was Stanford over USC, probably the biggest ever, at least in my book.

Completely agree on both.

Trouble, I'm referring to the RB holding the ball over the goalline.

His momentum was stopped and the ball was tucked in. Thats where his progressed ended for the spot. He reached out after that. Then pushed back. Plus the replay angle you saw (we saw) was not directly over the goal line. But it was enough a view to make ppl question it. Have no idea when whistle was blown. Do you give him the touch because of second effort or do you call it dead from actual progress. Refs suck, but they do have tough calls to make and that prolly could have gone either way.

I dont think the points would have changed the outcome of the game though.

I was flashing back to when we played Ball State a few years ago when Clownahan was here. We had to play our butts off the entire game to win it on a field goal towards the end, if I remember correctly. I had a sick feeling in my stomach during the entire game on Saturday and was just waiting for them to win the game. Play calling was horrible, even though our guys didn't execute, but I don't know if they were being vanilla or not? I think he had that touchdown, but with the penalty it didn't matter. We play like this in Big XII play, we'll get eaten alive by Missery, OSU, possibly even Kansas.

Blocking below the waist: Blatant and legit call. Ball crossed the goal line AFTER his knee was down. They threw ONE FLAG for holding when Pierre Allen was held almost every play, not to mention the other D-linemen. Blatant horse collar on Martinez wasn't called when we normally get one of those called against us in every game.

Officials stank it up against us, as usual. Does it excuse our poor play and not burying the Rabbits from the beginning to the end? No. But to say that the zebras cost SDSU the game is ludicrous.

I have to agree with you about the officials. I can't count the number of times they would show replays and the SDSU linemen would take ahold of the defense's shoulder pads, lift them up and wrap them around Nebraska's helmets like headphones. Just tired of seeing our linemen's jersey torn apart and no holding calls to show for it.

If those kids scored first, it would have done either of two things, totally motivated them to push on and demoralize us, or it would have lit a fire under the Brothers Pelini and all hell would have broken out. My guess is the latter, but anyone who thinks South Dakota was not there to play was sadly mistaken. One of the best efforst I have ever seen in a David vs Goliath situation.

I hope they do well the rest of the season.

I heard the crowd really gave them an ovation when they left the field. Truly an impressive effort by a team not expected to. The check was not what they came for that was certain.

I think the second down is where he made it in, he had not touched the ground was laying on a player, the first which was reviewed, was not in, the second sure looked like it to me.

They showed the play where the knee was ruled down several times on TV and it MIGHT have been a TD but there wasn't enough evidence to overrule the call on the field. I think it was the right call given the circumstances of the rule. Had it been ruled a TD on the field I think that would have been upheld as well. It was inconclusive.

The block below the waist was legit as others have posted.

I thought we got screwed on the INT where we were given the ball on the 1 instead of as a touchback.

Ya, the ball should've definitely went out to the 20.

The potential td at the start of the game could've made a difference, but it could've also gotten us to actually give a damn and start battling. Plus if Wats and Bo truly feared losing that game I think they'd have called it differently and would've brought some stuff out they've been holding for the big games.