Red River

WYHusk

Who should we go for?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

+1. Undefeated OU vs NU CCG is definitely the way to close out our time in the Big 12. :bonesflag:

I don't think OU will go undefeated this year. They're playing too wishy-washy and have yet to show anything on a consistent basis. OU didn't beat Cincy. Cincy beat themselves. They almost lost to Air Force and Utah St gave them a scare. Only game so far they've looked strong in has been against FSU

You could almost say the same thing to Nebraska. We only looked good against WKU and Washington. I'll give OU credit because their Nonconference schedule is actually a lot harder than ours.

OU.

I care where Texas is ranked and what they do as much as they care about us...... NONE. We only need to worry about us and our season. UT has had the spotlight for so long, all that talent and only one championship with Brown in thirteen years. Let them leave Lincoln on a three game losing streak. They can work on salvaging their own season and hope to play in a bowl game against Alabama Birmingham in December. :)

I'm going for OU I want texas to come into our house limping like a wounded animal.

+1. Undefeated OU vs NU CCG is definitely the way to close out our time in the Big 12. :bonesflag:

Absolutely! We beat PU in the last Big 8 game ever played. It seems fitting that playing them in our last Big 12 game.

T_O_B

:bonesflag:

I don't think OU will go undefeated this year. They're playing too wishy-washy and have yet to show anything on a consistent basis. OU didn't beat Cincy. Cincy beat themselves. They almost lost to Air Force and Utah St gave them a scare. Only game so far they've looked strong in has been against FSU

You could almost say the same thing to Nebraska. We only looked good against WKU and Washington. I'll give OU credit because their Nonconference schedule is actually a lot harder than ours.

True, but I just don't see OU making it thru their Conference schedule unscathed. They face two potential losses right now IMO against UT and OSU. And maybe even A&M. But we'll find out more about OSU and A&M this Saturday when they play against each other.

True, but I just don't see OU making it thru their Conference schedule unscathed. They face two potential losses right now IMO against UT and OSU. And maybe even A&M. But we'll find out more about OSU and A&M this Saturday when they play against each other.

I do agree - OU going undefeated may not happen.

Best case - OU beats UT in a close game then finishes the regular season very strong - going undefeated. Then UT losing to NU (a throttling by NU of course) and then finishes the regular season by smoking the rest of their opponents.

Worst case - OU and UT continue to struggle with additional losses to south division foes, and A&M or Okie State taking the south, facing us in the CCG.

On a side note - taking the SoS factor out that we are getting ahead of ourselves on (especially after our showing this week) Can anyone REALLY root for Texas? I mean come on...I think atleast I respect Oklahoma. Texas I despise!

First post here guys - been lurking for several years! I am rooting for OU for sure! Personally, I could care less if Texas has an 0-4 record when we play them. They always play us tough and no matter what their record is, we will get their best shot. An undefeated OU and NU in the B12 championship is what I want to see. Just seems like the right way to depart the B12 plus, I respect Stoops and Sooners, can't same the same for the horns or their fans. As much as I wanted to pull for TX this last weekend I just couldn't do it.

Winning takes care of everything. We just need to keep winning and everything will fall into place. Our schedule is very favorable and sets up nicely for a championship run but after this last game, I would be lying if I said I am as confident now as I was after the Washington game.

I have had concerns about our front 4 now all season. Seems that just about everyone has had success running right between the tackles. Hoping Bo and Carl get that addressed in the next 10 days!!!!! Our defense has gotten progressively better the last 2 years as the season has gone on. I am hopeful that trend continues.

First post here guys - been lurking for several years! I am rooting for OU for sure! Personally, I could care less if Texas has an 0-4 record when we play them. They always play us tough and no matter what their record is, we will get their best shot. An undefeated OU and NU in the B12 championship is what I want to see. Just seems like the right way to depart the B12 plus, I respect Stoops and Sooners, can't same the same for the horns or their fans. As much as I wanted to pull for TX this last weekend I just couldn't do it.

Winning takes care of everything. We just need to keep winning and everything will fall into place. Our schedule is very favorable and sets up nicely for a championship run but after this last game, I would be lying if I said I am as confident now as I was after the Washington game.

I have had concerns about our front 4 now all season. Seems that just about everyone has had success running right between the tackles. Hoping Bo and Carl get that addressed in the next 10 days!!!!! Our defense has gotten progressively better the last 2 years as the season has gone on. I am hopeful that trend continues.

I think its the other way around,we always played them tough, we have come so close to beating them several times even when we have our worst teams going against them! We almost beat them with Sam Keller,Jammal Lord,Zac taylor

• Fire 1

Oklahoma. Texas can DIAF for all I care.

O.K., not really, but I still want Oklahoma to win. That way, when we inevitably beat Texas ( chuckleshuffle ) and win the North, OU will be our final Big 12 title game, because I don't see OU losing many South conference games if any. Seems fitting.