T-Mart at Saftey

When T-Mart threw the interception and he went to tackle the defender i thought that he was going to light the guy up but he just stuck out an arm.

Im just glad hes not playing safety

Quarterbacks are taught not to put themselves in dangerous tackling situations when they throw an interception. Plus, he had a couple of huge guys barreling down on him to block.

I completely thought this post was going in another direction....I'm glad it's not.

Me too. I thought this was another "'This player' should make the switch to 'this position' for 'irrelevant reason one and two'" thread.

I completely thought this post was going in another direction....I'm glad it's not.

Haha same.

Not trying to start anything but was he originally recruited to be a safety? Or just as an athlete?

Yeah, T-Mart was listed as an Athlete on Rivals/Scout. But I believe we got him b/c we said we’d give him a shot at QB. Which is what he wanted to play.

If T-Magic is going to throw the ball like he did vs SDSU he better learn to tackle.

Please say I am not the only one that think Taylor looks like Napolean Dynamite's brother when it comes to throwing the ball.

I think you're referring to Napoleon's uncle, Uncle Rico. Unlike Uncle Rico, however, Taylor CAN throw the ball over that mountain. Not the best throwing motion, but the kid's got a cannon.

If T-Magic is going to throw the ball like he did vs SDSU he better learn to tackle.

Please say I am not the only one that think Taylor looks like Napolean Dynamite's brother when it comes to throwing the ball.

I think you're referring to Napoleon's uncle, Uncle Rico. Unlike Uncle Rico, however, Taylor CAN throw the ball over that mountain. Not the best throwing motion, but the kid's got a cannon.

That's right Rico, never really got pass the part where the farmer blasts the cow in front of the school kids(that was funny).

However, still awaiting that "cannon."