Stadium Expansion

This is the latest design, released in January, I think.

50f0bf3555f6f.preview-620.jpg

Photo courtesy Lincoln JournalStar

The design is not dissimilar to the floor on the Hendricks Center practice courts:

6243773262_2bb1bae522_b.jpg

I like the Hendricks floor, a little too much white though IMO. The design above it I am not sure if it's official or not, thought I heard Boehm or somebody like that saying it's still a work in progress. I don't mind it so much, but the white floor lines in the court MUST be red. If they are white then it is way too much white.

• Fire 1

I'm not a fan of the Hendricks/proposed Pinnacle floor. I like the N being large, I like the lanes not being filled with color, but I don't like the border. Seems too cutesy. I wish it was just a solid red all the way around or something.

I agree about the sidelines, but I'm not a huge fan of the large center logo's. I really like the courts that are simple and let the woodgrain be the center of attention, gives it that old school feel.

See Indiana-

080212aa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the three point arcs and lane are red like the Hendricks court. BETTER YET! Go with my idea:

BCmdHSqCUAAZrnD.jpg

Very nice, I could be down with this. Be even better if the baselines were either red to match the sidelines, or the sidelines were natural to match the baselines. Other than that this is very nice. Love the center court design.

I would like to see the "end zones" read HUSKERS instead of Nebraska. There's a big N in the middle that kind of takes care of the Nebraska branding.

I hope the three point arcs and lane are red like the Hendricks court. BETTER YET! Go with my idea:

BCmdHSqCUAAZrnD.jpg

Very nice, I could be down with this. Be even better if the baselines were either red to match the sidelines, or the sidelines were natural to match the baselines. Other than that this is very nice. Love the center court design.

I would like to see the "end zones" read HUSKERS instead of Nebraska. There's a big N in the middle that kind of takes care of the Nebraska branding.

Do it like football and have Huskers one end, Nebraska on the other; and make the floor red, and the letters white.

Did some updating and this is what would happen if I was put in charge of designing the PBA floor/Memorial Stadium turf:

PS4nKWV.jpg

-Remove multi-turf

-Add 'Tom Osborne Field' which was on the turf for one season in 1998

MekcSwo.jpg

-Update baseline wordmarks

-State outline returns in different stained wood

-B1G logos moved to inside the lane

Juuuuuuuust for LoMS

7ZSzAsG.jpg

• Fire 4

Did some updating and this is what would happen if I was put in charge of designing the PBA floor/Memorial Stadium turf:

PS4nKWV.jpg

-Remove multi-turf

MekcSwo.jpg

Juuuuuuuust for LoMS

7ZSzAsG.jpg

+1!

These look great huskeraddict! I especially love the idea of bringing back "Tom Osborne Field" to Memorial Stadium's turf. I remember that field from 1998 and this would be a very welcome addition, and in my opinion should be a permanent addition.

The basketball court looks awesome as well. Your idea of including the state outline in a different wood grain tone at center court is brilliant.

PS4nKWV.jpg

-Remove multi-turf

MekcSwo.jpg

Juuuuuuuust for LoMS

7ZSzAsG.jpg

+1!

These look great huskeraddict! I especially love the idea of bringing back "Tom Osborne Field" to Memorial Stadium's turf. I remember that field from 1998 and this would be a very welcome addition, and in my opinion should be a permanent addition.

The basketball court looks awesome as well. Your idea of including the state outline in a different wood grain tone at center court is brilliant.

Looks pretty fresh addict. Only change I would make is adjusting the kerneling on the baseline wordmarks so each is the width of the court. I would also keep the two-tone turf.

Was gonna do it myself but Photoshop is nowhere to be found at work. I like them though. FOr sure.

Looks pretty fresh addict. Only change I would make is adjusting the kerneling on the baseline wordmarks so each is the width of the court. I would also keep the two-tone turf. Was gonna do it myself but Photoshop is nowhere to be found at work. I like them though. FOr sure.

typography and Husker corn reference all in one. Well played or happy mistake?

PS4nKWV.jpg

-Remove multi-turf

MekcSwo.jpg

Juuuuuuuust for LoMS

7ZSzAsG.jpg

Nice work. I really like the court with the shaded state.