Stadium Expansion

One thing I notice is the part of the floor covered in plastic right now, that was just poured, appears to be in the shape of an ice rink. So I think it's safe to assume that's what it is. What I find cool about that is, it appears the seating is truly set up for an intimate basketball experience rather than just plopping down the basketball floor in the middle of an ice rink. On that pic where we are looking N, the ice goes all the way back to the wall almost. So during basketball, there will be seating all the way down. Hope that makes sense

I'm confused what those two little wedges are on the sides of the sideline student seating in the diagram. Still, I'm glad they didn't fudge up the student section seating too badly. Now, if they don't make it so the opposing team is shooting on the basket on the baseline student side, that would be an absolute failure.

Glad the students are being taken care of.

I'm confused what those two little wedges are on the sides of the sideline student seating in the diagram. Still, I'm glad they didn't fudge up the student section seating too badly. Now, if they don't make it so the opposing team is shooting on the basket on the baseline student side, that would be an absolute failure.

Well considering they switch sides at halftime...

Right. What I'm saying is, we know which baseline will have students. We need to make sure that the visiting team is shooting on that basket in the 2nd half of games. Forgot the "2nd half" modifier in the first post :)

Right. What I'm saying is, we know which baseline will have students. We need to make sure that the visiting team is shooting on that basket in the 2nd half of games. Forgot the "2nd half" modifier in the first post :)

Ah, makes sense now :lol:

Pretty sure that's just the rebar infrastructure of the concrete floor.

My hockey senses are tingling, someone is talking hockey. Due to the size and shape and nature of the bars in the image complete with piping for the coolant, its obvious that it is hockey ready.

That...and this site shows it in the March Milestones:

http://www.haymarketnow.com/

You mean this line?

• Ice floor piping and prep for concrete

I'm sure that means nothing.

Also, in an unrelated development, I withdraw my earlier comment about that stuff "just being rebar." That is all.

:D

• Fire 1