Stadium Expansion

I bet those windows are over 10 feet tall, they just look really small in the pic.

You are correct, sir.

You can kinda get an impression of the size of those windows by comparing the worker whose picture I took a month ago in THIS POST.

There are windows on the south side where a single pane is missing, randomly. I'm not going to believe a single pane randomly missing 100 feet in the air is used to move in equipment. Sorry.

I bet those windows are over 10 feet tall, they just look really small in the pic.

You are correct, sir.

You can kinda get an impression of the size of those windows by comparing the worker whose picture I took a month ago in THIS POST.

There are windows on the south side where a single pane is missing, randomly. I'm not going to believe a single pane randomly missing 100 feet in the air is used to move in equipment. Sorry.

glass could have been broken in delivery. depending on the type of glass, they are not easily replaced. windows are also used to throw trash out. they'll set up a chute right to the trash dumpster. they will also be used for the intake on their propane heaters. those are just more reasons as to why there might not be any glass in the windows.

You are correct, sir.

Better get out your tin foil hat!

You are correct, sir.

Why on earth does it even matter? Construction is not done so who cares? Besides you that is.

You are correct, sir.

Why on earth does it even matter? Construction is not done so who cares? Besides you that is.

It doesn't. But what else is there to talk about. Settle, francis.

You are correct, sir.

It doesn't. But what else is there to talk about. Settle, francis.

Settled. Just seems you were making a big deal of it.

• Fire 1

More expansion photos from the LJS -

You can see more work done on the windows of the brick portion. Additionally, in the middle of the East structure, you can see some progress done on the window frames. It may not be too much longer before they begin putting in the windows up there as well.

51141adae98b0.preview-620.jpg

51141ada190ec.preview-620.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous.

And it doesn't look tacked-on like Oklahoma, Penn State, etc.