Stadium Expansion

Yes, I see now. You're right. A strange anomaly. Sometimes I step out of an air conditioned car into blazing heat and get a puff of steam. Or the reverse, perhaps. Cannot recall, but it sure does look odd.

Good luck. I think I heard there was more snow headed to Nebraska soon.

Sorry for the slight derail on the thread. Thanks again to all who posted pics of the stadium revamp!

It amazes me how time and technology have improved our construction techniques over the last 7-8 decades. Back then, you wouldn't be surprised if half a dozen men were maimed or killed on a project of this scope. Now, those events are incredibly rare, and usually make headlines. A bit macabre, I know, but looking at that upper deck brought it to mind.

I love the photos and have really enjoyed being "in the loop" even though I am in Florida. Great work.

I love the photos and have really enjoyed being "in the loop" even though I am in Florida. Great work.

That's why I take the pics. I can walk over and see the construction every single day if I want, but I'm no more a fan and no more interested than you folks living 50 to 2,000 miles away. It's a pretty simple service to walk over, take some pics, and post them for folks to see.

Glad to have been of service to my fellow Husker fans. :thumbs

I'll take some pics here and there in the next few months, but pretty quickly all the outward, visible progress will be done. I'll continue to post pics of the Arena and environs if people want. It's no trouble.

• Fire 6

That's why I take the pics. I can walk over and see the construction every single day if I want, but I'm no more a fan and no more interested than you folks living 50 to 2,000 miles away. It's a pretty simple service to walk over, take some pics, and post them for folks to see.

I'll take some pics here and there in the next few months, but pretty quickly all the outward, visible progress will be done. I'll continue to post pics of the Arena and environs if people want. It's no trouble.

It's truly appreciated by out-of-state Husker fans.... But we still want to know what Knapplc stands for!

I'd definitely be interested in the arena updates and to see the finished outside structure of the stadium. Pretty soon, there won't be any more updates to see on either except for the other buildings going up around the arena.